We support our Clients in decision-making related to general management and funding. Our knowledge and extensive expertise helps us to identify the needs of our Clients with great accuracy – giving us the opportunity to deliver solutions that best suit a given case or problem of our Client.
We advise our Clients on their investment projects and funding opportunities. We assist them in decisions concerning long- and short-term investments.
We offer complete legal assistance in respect of, inter alia:
- drafting of legal proposals related to implementation and funding of investments
- consulting at the stage of funding, including also negotiations with financial institutions
- contract drafting (regarding funding of investments – credit, loan and corporate loan contracts)
- advisory in securing transactions concerning award of funding (setting up guarantees, warranty contracts, transfer of ownership contracts, assignment contracts, lien and registered lien and financial lien contracts, bonds and others)
- advisory in securing external funding using mechanisms and instruments of the capital market, including securities and bonds and other financial instruments trading (complete legal support related to introduction of instruments to organised trading, inter alia, drafting of information documentation, sub-issue contracts and, lock-up)
- advisory in issue of securities, incl. corporate bonds
- advisory in securing funding using entrepreneur’s own sources, incl. capital increase.
When advising our Clients, we additionally consider other business factors, including financial aspect of each case, mitigation of financial exposure and tax optimisation of each endeavour.